Monday, August 22, 2005

Spring/Summer 2005 Video

I have compiled a video of various footage and stills from the camera I bought in the spring. Most of the footage is from the Spring and Summer of 2005. My life has been through huge changes throughout the last 6 months and this video is to thank everyone in my life for being there for me and helping me get through everything. I really appreciate everything that everyone has done for me.

Special thanks for being there for me: (In order of appearance)
Steve, Tom, Mojo, Tim, Quenelle, Dustin, Dad, Mike, Sara, Tash, Geoff, Rob, Charmaine, Mark, Kelly, Steph, Mom. (and not in the video): Kara, Trudy and Claudia. Sorry if I'm forgeting somebody.


Jim's Hot Friend said...

Nice work buddy... who is the juvenile studly lookin' guy shakin' the bridge... NICE!!!

2012 The Urban Country

Contact Us